We take great pride in offering our patients the very best patient experience possible from our providers. From the moment you walk in the door until you leave with a smile on your face, Sutton Dermatology + Aesthetics strives to make your visit as positive as possible. To read the bios on our great team of providers click on their photos below.
Margaret Kontras Sutton, M.D.
Dr. Margaret Kontras Sutton is a board-certified dermatologist, specially trained in diseases of the skin, hair and nails. She enjoys practicing both medical and surgical dermatology and especially enjoys interacting with the entire range of dermatology patients from newborns to centenarians.
Dr. Sutton completed her dermatology residency at Creighton-University of Nebraska residency program in Omaha, Nebraska. She completed medical school at UNMC where she graduated with High Distinction. She was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, an honorary society which recognizes commitment to scholarship, leadership, professionalism, and service in the field of medicine. During undergraduate studies at UN-L, she was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. She also was an inaugural member of the Scarlet and Cream Singers.
Dr. Sutton and her husband have three daughters: Dr. Leigh Sutton who is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship trained Mohs surgeon at Sutton Dermatology + Aesthetics, Dr. Stephanie Sutton who is a psychiatrist with a special interest in mental wellness and a guest blogger for Sutton Dermatology + Aesthetics, and Dr. Liz Sutton who is a dermatology resident at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Board certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- A fellow member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- Member of the Nebraska Dermatology Society
- Volunteer faculty at University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Volunteer faculty at Lincoln Family Medicine Program
- Author of multiple articles appearing in medical journals
Leigh Sutton, M.D.
Dr. Sutton, a Lincoln native:
- Completed a Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology at Baylor in Houston.
- Her dermatology residency was completed at Baylor Scott & White Health, where she served as Chief Resident and also was inducted into the Gold Humanism Honor Society.
- While attending UNMC she was elected President of Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society.
- In 2012 she graduated from the University of Nebraska Medical Center with Distinction, receiving her M.D. degree.
- At Creighton University she graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- She graduated from Pius X High School.
Dr. Sutton sees patients of all ages for their medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology needs. Dr. Leigh Sutton is board certified in dermatology. Dr. Leigh is an author of multiple publications presented at national meetings. She has been a presenter at multiple local and national medical meetings.
Michelle R. Sitzman, PA‑C
Michelle Sitzman graduated from Doane College and received her Bachelor of Science degree in May of 1996. She attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center and graduated with a Master of Physician Assistant Studies in December of 1999. Michelle spent two years in family practice at the Crete Area Medical Center. Michelle became nationally certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) in 1999.
Rebecca A. Reinke, PA‑C
Rebecca has almost a decade of experience in the aesthetic medicine and the use of injectables and lasers. She has 15 years of experience as a Dermatology Physician Assistant and was the first Physician Assistant at Sutton Dermatology & Aesthetics Center.
Rebecca has been instrumental in helping the practice grow to Diamond level, placing it in the top 3% of aesthetic practices nationally, and helping Sutton Derm become the number one injectables practice in Lincoln, second overall in the state of Nebraska. Rebecca has also helped the practice achieve an average of 4.75 out of five stars for patient reviews.
To perfect her aesthetic skills, Rebecca has personally worked with the top injectors nationally including but not limited to:
- Participation in an invite-only Master Class training with Dr. Mauricio de Maio, Facial Plastic Surgeon and internationally recognized expert in facial injectables. Rebecca was the only injector from
- Nebraska to participate in this advanced training.
- Onsite Sculptra training with Cheryl Burgess, M.D., Dermatologist in Washington D.C. a pioneer in Sculptra techniques, laser procedures, and injectables in general.
- Onsite training with Steven Yoelin, M.D., Oculoplastic Surgeon in San Diego, CA, an expert in facial injectables with Sculptra®, hyaluronic acid fillers, and Botox®/Dysport®.
- Yearly onsite training with Haley Wood, Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner out of Nashville, a top instructor for major aesthetic companies and private cosmetic businesses alike.
- Participates at least yearly in advanced injectable training courses and attends national conferences on aesthetic medicine biannually, including:
- The Aesthetics Show in Vegas
- The Orlando Dermatology and Aesthetics Symposium
- The Aesthetic Physician Assistant Symposium in Boca Raton, FL.
- When she can’t meet with these experts face-to-face, Rebecca frequently participates in training webinars on facial anatomy, advanced Botox and filler techniques, and Sculptra Aesthetic facial shaping.
- She is considered to be one of the best injectors in the Midwest and has patients who travel across state lines just to see her and is a favorite among the beauty pageant winners and participants.
Kerri S. Otto, PA‑C
Kerri Otto creates a unique experience by providing her patients with an extremely knowledgeable, educational, and active listening encounter. With over a decade of experience in Aesthetic Medicine, Kerri’s goals include using her expertise in non-surgical facial rejuvenation to give each patient a soft, natural appearance, while truly listening to their concerns and building a facial aesthetic plan together. Her ultimate priority is developing a treatment strategy that is best for the individual patient. This is accomplished by significant proficient and artistic talent using BOTOX Cosmetic®, Dysport®, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Restylane-L®, Restylane Silk®, Restylane Lift®, Sculptra Aesthetic®, and Belotero Balance®. Kerri also provides treatment and education regarding lasers, chemical peels, skincare, Micro-Needling, and skin tightening procedures.
Kerri is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She received her Physician Assistant training at one of the nation’s most prestigious universities. The University of Nebraska Medical Center’s program is ranked ninth in the nation. Kerri was awarded a regent scholarship and graduated in the top five percent of her graduating class. Immediately upon graduation, she began her career in dermatology and aesthetic medicine in Lincoln.
CREDENTIALS and CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Aesthetic and General Dermatology Physician Assistant for Dr. Margaret Sutton and Dr. Robyn Ryan, board-certified dermatologists.
- Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- Onsite training with Steven Yoelin, M.D., Oculoplastic Surgeon in San Diego , CA, an expert in non-surgical facial rejuvenation with Sculptra Aesthetic®, hyaluronic acid fillers and BOTOX®/Dysport®.
- Yearly onsite training with Haley Wood, Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner in Nashville. Haley is a top instructor for both major aesthetic and private cosmetic practices.
- Onsite training with Dr. Richard Swift,M.D., board-certified plastic surgeon in New York, NY. Plastic surgery and cosmetic injection specialist in Sculptra Aesthetic®, hyaluronic acid fillers, Kybella®, BOTOX®/Dysport®.
- Onsite training with Dr. Ben Tittle, M.D., board-certified plastic surgeon in Dallas TX. Dr. Tittle is one of the most accomplished Sculptra Aesthetic® and non-surgical injection specialists in the nation.
- Attendance and continuing aesthetic training at national conferences including
- Aesthetic Extenders Symposim, Baton Raton, FL
- The Las Vegas Aesthetic Show
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Chicago, IL
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant Meetings
Outside the Office
- Kerri and her husband Brent have three children.
- She thoroughly enjoys being involved and attending her children’s extracurricular activities.
- Kerri has a heart for volunteer work and is very active in the following community organizations
- Clinic with a Heart
- Center for People in Need
- Vacation Bible School at her church
- Compassion International
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Kerri has a passion for fitness and has completed 15 half marathons and 6 full marathons.
- She loves lip color, popcorn, the color green, and reading several good books at a time.
Kait M. Matthes, PA‑C
Kait Matthes, PA-C is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, American Academy of Physician Assistants as well as the Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants. She is a facial rejuvenation artist who is trained extensively on use of Botox Cosmetic® (and therapeutic for hyperhidrosis), Dysport®, Juvederm®, Voluma®, Restylane®, Restylane Silk®, Restylane Lyft®, Belotero® and Sculptra Aesthetic®. She also regularly uses other modalities for skin rejuvenation including laser procedures, chemical peels, microneedling and is passionate about providing extensive patient-tailored education regarding proper skincare products. In order to continually offer the most effective techniques to her patients, she participates in numerous trainings which include:Invite-only training with Steven Yoelin, M.D., Oculoplastic Surgeon in San Diego, CA, an expert in facial injectables with Sculptra®, hyaluronic acid fillers, and Botox®/Dysport®.
- Yearly onsite training with Haley Wood, Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner out of Nashville, a top instructor for major aesthetic companies.
- Advanced Sculptra® training onsite with Cynthia St. Germain RN, BSN from Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Onsite training with Dr. Richard Swift, M.D., board-certified plastic surgeon in New York, NY who specializes in Sculptra Aesthetic®, hyaluronic acid fillers, Kybella®, BOTOX®/Dysport®.
- Invite-only injection seminar with Dr. Burke Robinson and Susie Reed, RN specializing in Lyft®, Restylane Silk® and Dysport®.
- Onsite training with Kim Correll RN, BSN – National expert trainer from Colorado for Botox®/Dysport® and dermal fillers.
- Allergan P.A.L.E.T.T.E Training with focus on Volumization of Mid Face.
- Onsite EPIC/Next Dimension Injector Training program sponsored by Allergan on advanced techniques on Botox and dermal fillers.
- Onsite training from Kim Welch, RN, BSN from Coppell, Texas on advanced dermal filler and Botox®/Dysport® techniques.
- Seminar on Breakthrough Innovations on Skin Medica cosmeceuticals with Jenny Sobera, MD
- Skin Medica product seminars
- Obagi product seminars
In addition to the aforementioned trainings, Kait participates at least yearly in advanced injectable training courses and attends national conferences in dermatology and aesthetic medicine, including The Aesthetic Extender Symposium in Boca Raton, FL and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants in Las Vegas, NV and Austin, TX. Continuous participation in training webinars and literature reviews on advanced injectable techniques, facial anatomy and various laser modalities are an integral part of her practice. Together with her colleagues, Kait’s practice is among the top 2% of Botox and filler injectors nationally.
Kait and her husband, Dan, have three daughters: Landry, Lux & Logan.
Erin C. Hegge, PA‑C
Erin Hegge graduated from the University of Nebraska-Kearney and received her Bachelor of Science degree in May of 2002. She attended the University of South Dakota and graduated with a Bachelor degree in Physician Assistant Studies in 2004. She became nationally certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) in 2005. Erin spent nine years practicing general dermatology in North Dakota. Erin and her husband have a daughter named Lucy.
Sarah C. Minarick, PA‑C
Sarah Heacock Minarick graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2005. She attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center and graduated with distinction, earning a Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree in 2007. She became nationally certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) in 2008. She initially practiced internal medicine before joining a dermatology practice in Champaign, IL. She has practiced general dermatology since 2011.
Schedule your Appointment
Ready to schedule an appointment with our team of dermatology and aesthetic experts? Click the button below and you can book your next appointment with our real-time scheduling system.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US