What are Chemical Peels?
Chemical peels utilize the application of peeling solutions to exfoliate the skin’s surface. There are many types of peeling solutions with varying strengths to achieve different degrees of results.
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Stimulation of new skin cells and collagen
- Reduction in brown spots and fine lines
- More youthful, glowing skin
This peel is indicated for mild skin conditions such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, and pigmentary irregularities.
– Well tolerated, with no downtime
– Increases skin glow and radiance
– Tightens the skin and restores a more youthful appearance
– Improves skin color, clarity and texture
– Little or no visible peeling
– 80% of patients saw an improvement of the smoothness of their skin
– 70% of patients noted their skin felt firmer and tighter
– 80% of patients said the peel improved the texture of their skin
– 75% of patients saw an improvement in the overall condition of their skin
It is indicated for patients with mild to moderate skin conditions including sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, acne scarring, and melasma.
– Well tolerated, with little downtime
– Noticeable results after just one peel, significant results after three to six peels
– Helps to improve acne, hyperpigmentation, and melasma
– Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
It is indicated for moderate to severe skin conditions including sun damage, lines and wrinkles, acne, acne scarring and melasma. Darker skin types require physician consent or established tolerability to Vitalize Peel®.
– Well tolerated, with minimal downtime
– Noticeable improvement after just one peel, significant results after three to six peels
– Helps to improve acne and acne scarring
– Significant improvement in melasma and hyperpigmentation
– Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles, and rough textures
Each peel is:
– Easy to use
– Does not require timing or neutralization
– Well tolerated with minimal irritation
– Can be performed in about 20 minutes
Obagi Blue Peel
Since TCA is not absorbed through the skin, there are no internal toxic effects. The slow action of the Obagi Blue Peel solution enables your dermatologist to control the peel process and its depth. It tightens the skin, reduces wrinkling and renews a more youthful appearance.
Schedule your Appointment
Ready to schedule an appointment with our team of aesthetic experts? Call our office at 402.484.9009 or fill out our Contact Us form and we would be happy to get you scheduled.