Written by Michelle Fink, MA
Now that you’re on a fabulous medical grade product regimen, do you feel a bit overwhelmed as to the order they should be applied?
Well, here is our recommendation for the product lines we carry.
- Cleanse AM/PM
- Any prescription products given by your dermatologist AM/PM as directed
- Growth factors/antioxidants AM/PM (TNS ES or TNS Recovery Complex/Vitamin C & E)
- “Get even with skin discoloration” (Lytera 2.0) AM/PM
- Retinoid (Tretinoin, ReFissa, Differin, Tazorac) /PM
- Hyaluronic acid for hydration (HA 5) AM/PM
- Moisturizer (Dermal Repair) AM/PM as needed
- SPF (Total Defense & Repair, SPF 50) AM/
- Gentle Cleanser/Foaming Gel AM/PM
- Toner AM/PM
- Clear (hydroquinone) AM/PM
- Exfoderm/Exfoderm Forte (antiaging) AM/
- Blender/Tretinoin (hydroquinone/retinoid) /PM
- Hydrate (moisturizer) AM/PM as needed
- SunShield SPF 50 AM/
Sutton Ryan Ageless:
- Gentle Cleanser/Purifying Cleanser AM/PM
- C-R-S (antioxidant w/growth factor) AM/PM
- Total Eye Repair AM/PM
- AHA 15% Cream (antiaging) /PM
- Restorative Pro Therapy (moisturizer) AM/PM
- Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 AM/
Congratulations on choosing to insure the health of your skin with our medical grade skin care products!!
We would love for you to schedule a consultation so we can customize the products to suit your specific needs or please visit our website to order online and have them shipped right to your door!